Following its commitment to quality, every product of our Infrico Supermarket catalog is certified by a managing system based on ISO 9001.
The environment is very important to us. That is why we have implemented an environmentally friendly managing system based on the international ISO 14001. This rule ensures all legal requirements are met and that the company is putting into practice policies to reduce the use of natural resources, recycling and resources management.
Infrico Supermarket works with the highest guarantees and safety conditions. They have implemented a work risk prevention system based on OSHAS 18001:2007 while following our own principle: quality-environment-prevention.
The machinery included in our catalog follows the directions of the European Union DC2014/35/EU (electric safety) and DC2014/30/EU (electromagnetic compatibility).
Moreover, we have passed the electromagnetic tests according to EN 60601-1 and EN 60601-1-2 regulations.
The design and the materials used for each product are chosen to offer users an efficient and environmentally friendly device, including LED lighting, new generation compressors, double and triple argon glazed doors, etc. Our refrigerators and freezers ensure the necessary cooling power even in extreme climate conditions.
- Respect for the environment and commitment to it following ISO 14001.
- We meet the recycling, waste management and reduction requirements with sustainable packaging solutions.
- New generation compressors – high electric energy and noise level.
- LED lighting, reducing power consumption by up to 90%, in comparison to traditional bulbs.
- Double and triple argon glazed doors.
- Polyurethane isolation injected in high pressure, free of CFCs and HCFC with a 40kg/m3 density.
- Large evaporators and condensers to improve power efficiency and performance.
- Corrosion protected evaporators to prevent leaks.
- Magnetic weatherstrip with triple protection to prevent loss of coolness.
- Automatic defrosting system.
- Possibility to defrost by using gas.
- Initiatives to reduce CO2 emissions to fight against global warming.